Monday, April 20, 2009

felix layout

one more layout same code but different pict
and I'm still newbie
if dis no used you can remove dis thread ^_^

with :
:arrow: tv online
:arrow: jadwal sholat
:arrow: youtube video
:arrow: mp3 playlist
:arrow: fast comment
:arrow: auto add friend
:arrow: and many more just use my code okey
:arrow: WVM
:arrow: randomized friend

Warning Don't rip this code if you want to ask just PM me ^_^

credit : :thumbsdown:

bang Emand bass = for the js code
banyu = for the css code
and my friend who like felixz the cat ^_^
photobucket
ripway
fileave
friendster
friendstertalk
and great Lord (specially)
live preview :thumbsdown:

use this code :thumbsdown:

http://h1.ripway.com/riotz84/for_friend/riotz.html

don't you ever rip this code okay I WARN YOU

juste copy and paste the link into the code generator
and then paste the generate code in to your about me or who I want to meet section

this is the link generator :thumbsdown:

for WVM code use this for generate WVM :thumbsdown:

use this css tracker :thumbsdown:

http://h1.ripway.com/enkina/buat_sessi/riot_tracker.css

paste the css tracker into the tracker css. link

:) anyway I'm just still newbie here give me some comment and +repu if you like it

if this thread not use you can removed this thread :penguin::penguin::penguin:

nobody can see this even myself cos in this world there is nobody's perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment